On Saturday 21st March ATOM QLD held the Annual General Meeting.
Congratulations and welcome to the 2020 Executive.
The 2020 ATOM QLD Managing Committee includes:
President - Moneth Montemayor - Fortitude Valley State Secondary College
Vice President - Aimee Gust - Brisbane State High
Vice President - Karyn Chapman - Mary Mackillop College
Treasurer - Greta Evangelista - Cairns State High
Assistant Treasurer - Helen Lauder - Queensland University of Technology
Secretary - Kristina Chapman - Genesis Christian College
Webmaster - Mark Deere - Capalaba State College
Primary School Representatives -
- Jenny Boyne - Algester State School
- Sofia Hobson Peregian Springs State School
- Sunshine Coast - Ryan Wilson - Sunshine Beach State High
- Toowoomba - Wendy Collins - St Saviour’s College
- Ipswich/Lockyer Valley - Renee Yates - Laidley State High School
- Gold Coast - Lorena Vine - Marymount College
- Bundaberg/North Coast - Jess O’Neill - Kepnock State High School
- Cairns/North QLD - Greta Evangelista
*We are in need of a Central QLD Regional Representative. If you are located in this region or know of someone who is and would be interested in filling this position please fill in the contact form https://www.atomqld.org.au/contact/
The Sub-Committee executives include:
State Conference - Karyn Chapman, Kelsey Clark (Narangba Valley State High School), Andrea Huglin (Noosa Film Academy), Lorena Vine and Kristina Chapman.
Professional Learning - Karyn Chapman, Aimee Gust, Andrea Huglin, Jenny Boyne, Sofia Hobson, Greta Evangelista, Kristina Chapman, Renee Yates, Jess O’Neill, Ryan Wilson and Wendy Collins.
Publications - Simon Rogers (QLD Academies Creative Industries), Kelsey Clark and Kristina Chapman.