Exclusive screening and Q&A of Love Me Season 2

Hi folks,

Hope you’re well.

On Wed and Thur this week I (Dr Ruari Elkington) will be hosting AACTA’s exclusive screening of LOVE ME SEASON 2, and running a Q&A with Actress Heather Mitchell, Series director Bonnie Moir and Lead Writer Leon Ford in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

Please come to either (both!) and I would really appreciate you pushing the invites below out through your networks as well as forwarding directly to students. AACTA has been really impressed with the student engagement to date, and I would love to keep this momentum going. Thank you. I hope I will see you at one of the events to support vital new Aussia drama.

Details below:

BRISBANE Premiere

LOVE ME - SEASON 2
Date:
Time: Complimentary drinks reception from 5:30pm
Program commences at 6:30pm sharp

Please RSVP via this link

AACTA’s exclusive screening of LOVE ME SEASON 2, followed by a Q&A with Actress Heather Mitchell, Series director Bonnie Moir and Lead Writer Leon Ford. The evening hosted by QUT Senior Lecturer in Creative Industries, Dr. Ruari Elkington.

GOLD COAST Premiere

LOVE ME - SEASON 2

Date: 30.03.2023
Time: Complimentary drinks reception from 5:30pm
Program commences at 6:30pm sharp
Location: HOTA, Bundall Road, Surfers Paradise QLD, Australia

Please RSVP via this link

AACTA’s exclusive screening of LOVE ME SEASON 2, followed by a Q&A with Actress Heather Mitchell, Series director Bonnie Moir and Lead Writer Leon Ford. The evening hosted by QUT Senior Lecturer in Creative Industries, Dr. Ruari Elkington.

Best,

Dr Ruari Elkington

CF, FRSA, FHEA, MAIATSIS**,** AFHEA (Indigenous)

Senior Lecturer in Creative Industries
School of Creative Practice
Faculty of Creative Industries, Education and Social Justice
Queensland University of Technology
Phone: +61 [7 3138 5603
Email: ruari.elkington@qut.edu.au https://staff.qut.edu.au/staff/ruari.elkington