Atomq 2021 state conference program - momentum

Are there passcodes for each of these sessions?

1 Like

There arenā€™t any listed on the program. I logged in before, but now itā€™s asking for passcode.

1 Like

Yep - same here.

Hi all!
Apologies - passcode for any session requesting one is 000000.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding this morning!

Passcode isnā€™t working for the Essential Skills session. Havenā€™t tried the others yet.

2 Likes

Hi all - just to double check - the passcode is 000000

No fullstop :slight_smile:

Hi Greta :slight_smile: it looks like we are having the same issue with only one session working via Zoomā€¦ ?

1 Like

Managed to get into the QCAA session but still no luck with the Essential Skills one.

Hi Greta, just pasted in 000000 for the code and it didnā€™t work on this end unfortunately

Can someone please post the meeting ID for the Ipad class - I canā€™t access the meeting IDs at all, despite having info on how toā€¦ the page just condenses and expands the info when I click on the presentation title. I have tried safari and chrome.

Hi Alison, itā€™s 837 2016 3685

Hi Leigh and Andre - cheers, thank you for letting us know.
We are actively working on problem solving this :slight_smile:

Hi everyone, massive apologies for the Zoom issues. The sessions should all be live now as per digital program. Just enter the meeting ID listed, then use passcode 000000.

host has another meeting in progress - been stuck on this for 15 minutes

Hello, 000000 code still isnā€™t working unfortunately

1 Like

yepā€¦ still no changeā€¦

1 Like

I can see that ATOM have updated the Zoom ID and passcode on the programā€¦but it still doesnā€™t work (for Essential Skills session that started at 12:20pm)

Try this:
Meeting id: 843 1032 4313
Passcode: 000000

The above is what is on the website. Seems to be working on my phone (4G) and laptop (USQ network). Let me know if you still canā€™t access.

Itā€™s working for me now - thanks for sorting it out : )